Managed Print Services
LASEREQUIPMENT – ENTER THE WORLD OF MANAGED PRINT BENEFITS
At LaserEquipment, we don’t believe in fitting our clients into ready-made plans. Just like our toner, and maintenance offerings, our Managed Print Services Plans are fully customizable to support your business.
Get ready for even greater savings with our assessments and workflow optimization.
LaserEquipment’s Print-for-a-Cent program is a better way to manage your fleet and lower printer operating costs. Print-for-a-Cent features a pay-as-you-print solution for printer, toner, service, and device management, regardless of your choice of manufacturer.
The program covers all aspects of your printing environment. There’s no paying in advance for service agreements or supplies that sit on a shelf. Toner and service are included in a simple fixed cost-per-page.
A Single Point of Accountability
With Print-for-a-Cent, you have one reliable service provider, one contact number, one contract, and one billing report, which enables you to conveniently and easily understand printer usage, and budget accordingly.
- High-quality toner and maintenance kits for your installed base of laser printers
- Reliable on-site service
- Complete management of all printers regardless of manufacturer
- Print tracking and regular reporting
- Flexible terms and equipment options
- Reduced printing costs immediately
- Enhanced investment in the equipment you already own
- Simplified procurement, budgeting, delivery, and service for your entire printer fleet
- Increased control by providing a single point of accountability for service, supplies, and billing
- More time for your IT staff to focus on other key support initiatives
- Transparency of printer usage and costs by department and location
Changing workflow requirements
In addition to optimizing your investment in the equipment you already have, LaserEquipment can provide new and/or refurbished printers and multifunction devices that will enhance your productivity and improve operating costs. Let us also introduce you to state of the art print management solutions for increased document security, reduced overall printing and workflow integration of connected MFPs.